Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The calm before the storm...

I feel as if I am too calm considering I leave in 2 days for NYC for my first ever conference.  I am still tweaking my pitch, oh and I have 2 days before I leave! David Henry Sterry called me last night.  He liked my pitch and gave some good pointers.  I feel that I need to shorten it and spice it up.  Sounds easy right? Yep not at all. I apologize in advance that this week’s blogs are going to be short.  My brain is packed with so much information of all the things I need to do this week and all the things I could be doing. 

As I said before too calm, I am starting to think that maybe I am not calm at all.  Maybe I am pretending to be calm, which might mean I will be having a nervous breakdown soon.   

So family and friends be on the look out there might be a storm brewing!! 

2 DAYS!!


You can follow all the action from the Writer’s Digest Conference virtually through the twitter hashtag #wdc11

You can follow me on twitter lesaicherrej

No comments:

Post a Comment