Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

So, I now tell my pitch to anyone who wants to hear it, and some who didn’t!!  But hey I need to practice!  I have gotten positive feedback from everyone.  People I didn’t expect to even care showed a lot of interest.  No not any literary people, family!  Yes, my family have been supportive. To have my dad call me and ask if I could read my pitch to his stepdaughter because when he was explaining it to her she wanted to know more.  And to have my husband perk up and ask questions was more than I had hoped.  I just wanted everyone to like it.  But everyone seemed to genuinely want to know more.  To me that is the point of a pitch.  I know my family may be easier to win over than agents that hear all sorts of stories numerous times a day.  But I am hoping they see something in me and my writing!
I have said my pitch so much that my oldest daughter is starting to give me pointers. 

Ok, I have wrapped up my journey for 2010! I know it will be a long and hard journey with many ups and downs but I can’t wait to see what happens in 2011!!  Hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years Eve!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment